What is it like to live and work in America? Let your kid discover other dimensions and way of life with the working holidays USA has today. These programs help kids from diverse countries and cultural backgrounds immerse themselves into summer work on various programs in the USA. It is a perfect beginning to a bright future and helps your prepare for some real-life challenges ahead.
It is one of the best gifts that you could give your kids – an opportunity to discover themselves, chart their own path and live independently and that is what you will get with the working holidays in USA. Kids are involved in a variety of activities that help them build their confidence and skills as they also learn to work and interact in a multicultural environment. The working holidays USA has at present offer a variety of kid-friendly programs with immense learning opportunities.
What Kind of Jobs are Available for My Child?
Depending upon your child’s individual skill level, they can work in a variety of fields. USA working holidays offer jobs such as the following:
- Swim Instructor or Lifeguard. Most camps are based around water in some way. They are usually on a lake or near an ocean. Kids with special talents who can instruct swim lessons are in high demand. If you are lifeguard-certified, then there will be plenty of job opportunities awaiting you.
- Wakeboard, Waterski, Boat Driver positions are in high demand for working holidays USA has to offer. These skills will give you a better chance at earning a great summer job at a camp.
- Horse riding, both English and Western, is also a popular working holiday job available for you at summer camp.
- Can you do bike maintenance or mountain biking quite well in your spare time? This is a highly coveted job for someone looking for a summer gig.
- Archery instructors are always needed.
What will I Need to Have and What kind of Things do I bring?
When travelling to the USA for your working holidays, make sure that you bring sufficient “plane-safe” items. Airport security is big in the US! Don’t pack too heavy. The summer months in the US may come at a different time than that in your country of origin but they can be equally warm. You need to know in advance the kind of weather that you will be grappling with during the working holidays USA offers. During the summers, the nights can be colder so make sure that you bring sufficient warm clothing such as sweatshirts and jeans. Preparations for the working holidays in USA should begin as early as possible so that you don’t have to grapple with the last minute surprises or emergencies.
Camp America wants You
Camp America has been providing jobs for qualified youths for years. It is an internationally known program that has a stellar safety record. You can be assured that you will have a good time as well as learn a lot about yourself. It is a great college reference and you are permitted to stay up to 30 days after camp with another traveling program. They are associated with other establishments that work together to ensure you have an enjoyable experience. Apply today at http://campamerica.com.au/working-holidays-usa-america/